Do You Need Help Paying Your Utility Bills?

Do you need help paying your utility bills?

Community Action's Utility Assistance Program offers financial assistance to low-income families in Washington County. If your household income is at or below 60% of Oregon's median income, you may qualify for help with electricity, natural gas, bulk fuel, water, or garbage.

Please fill out an application for assistance to get the process started: https://caowash.org/.../utility.../preapplication.html